Batman Saves The Day

My kitten

Hi, my name is Willow and I am a brown, cuddly kitten, no I’m just joking with you I am a human and I don’t have brown fur and my name is actually Ava and just to get it straight I walk on two legs. Now I want to tell you about my kitten willow and my cat, so let’s begin.

I’ll start with Willow who is an adorable brown furry kitten and she is very, very, VERY playful and I have a warning, stay away from her at night because she goes nuts and when I say nuts I mean feral like break stuff, bite stuff, attack stuff and attack my other cat Milly. It is ok to go near her its just that its your funeral.

Milly loves tuna and is cuddly and sweet and the complete opposite of my kitten Willow, so together during the day they like to sleep well I think they sleep, but I really think they have a secret cat party, but not so much Milly she likes to sleep.
And at night well that’s a mystery.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!