The 3 Little Pigs

Once upon a time there lived 3 little pigs. One named Bob, one named Tom and the last one was named Jerry. Bob lived a normal life in a house made of straw. He went for walks every day to his brother Tom’s house in the morning and his brother Jerry’s house in the afternoon. Tom hated his brother Jerry, but loved his brother Bob. He lived in a house made of marsh mellows. Lastly was Jerry he lived in a brick house and hated his brother Tom but truly loved his brother Bob. One day Bob had secretly organised a party and invited Tom and Jerry but they did not know. They thought that they were just going to see Bob.
The day of the party arrived and Bob had everything set up perfectly, but then a big, bad, scary dog came and blew all decorations off the tables and worst of all he blew the whole straw house down. Bob did not know what to do. Where would he live? Would he have to cancel the party?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!