We Are Humans

We are Humans. A race of Intelligent life. Of advanced primates. Or so some say. We are an advanced civilisation. A rare microbe of life in a galaxies ever long foundation. Yet we wage violence of our formation. Within wars of long temptation. We have the power. Of our own creation. Yet how we ponder. Our own incantation. We have created masterpieces. Of element and power. Yet we wage peace. With the anger of apes. We have created Nations. Of diplomacy and honour. Yet we make our confrontations. With dignity of snakes. We have created Machines. Of wire and wisdom. Yet we are between. With how they will decide our fate. We stand on our own. Afraid and undying. Never falling in love. With our place of wiring. As we leave Earth barren and beaten and hold each other for the blame. Thus seeking to find purpose. Of how we rose in gain. We were created for more. Yet we all expect much. On our earthen shore. In place of our touch earth becomes no more. Yet our blame Lay with thy. For being only Human. Thus how can being human be a battle cry on behalf of destruction and death done to ourselves. We all thus think that our actions. Are because of what we foresee. But action cannot be prerequisite. For how we choose to be. As Humans we must see. That a life of mistakes and resistance. Cannot always be learn full. When thus we all continue our hindrance. As being only human. Is not to be lead astray. But to make our own decisions. As we write our way. Into the light of morning. We ever wait. For our chance to undo our scorning. This is our own fate.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!