Dark Magic

In the dark misty night of London with the police sirens screaming a man dressed in black robes stalked down the foot path.
This man was looking for someone.
Someone who struck fear into people hearts.
This person is called Antonio Scarley A.K.A Scar.
Scar was a magician who only used dark magic.
Scar has killed every magician. Well that what he thinks. There is one more out there waiting for his chance to strike.
The last magician still living is named Minus.
Minus has no family no second or third name, just Minus.
As he hears the screams of help, Minus knows he has found who he has been looking for...
Scar.
Minus started to sprint hearing the cries get louder and louder and louder till it stopped.
Minus suddenly got angry that he was to late and ran out into the open exposing himself to Scar.
Scar took one look at him and threw a fire ball.
Minus deflected it and threw a lightning bolt and hit Scar in the chest.
Scars stunned face went to nothing and he fell backwards dead.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!