That Monster!

On a windy day, my friends and I went to the star attraction, the BobFlyer. The only problem was, some guy, and not a normal one, it was possest somehow, with a face made up of ONLY garbage. This is just scramble my mind. I guess this might be normal. He then, turned with the worst thing possible, NO NOSE. "You want to go in front?" he screech, with a terrible howl following after. Then, he faced me in the eye and just saying, we were in the front of the line, and then he pushed us out of the line.

"Battle me!" he ignorantly sceamed. "FINE" Bob replied and with a terrible memory he said "Wait what were we doing?"
And POW Bob with the might of a rhino, he sawed right through the man. Then I releised, Bob was the monster, not the man.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!