Kik'n It

Cold was the night with the sound of rain drops hitting the pavement, a dreamer layed in bed wondering if her dream would ever be forfilled. Gabriella Had a dream , a dream to be a soccer player she wondered and wondered "will my wish come true some day" she mumbled while gazing at the stars.
SUDDELY bang pow , zoom a strike of lightning hit Gabriella in the the upper leg. She started crying her mum zoomed into her neat room mum asked "what's wrong sweet pea", "my leg aches" Gabriella yelled. "We will play a game of soccer tomorrow will that cheer you up?", "yes" Gabriella mumbled. "Now go to bed its way past you're bed time ", mum said .
It was a warm morning , Gabriella kicked the ball for the first time of the day , she kicked it 100 meters away from the goal and got it in.
"I did it , I'm a good soccer player YES YES YES ".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!