I Wisch I Could Bring Her Back


My name is mia and i'm the middle child.i have a older sister brooke and a baby brother nate.brooke has been acting weird .brooke and her best friend natalie are keeping secrets from me.

Mum can i go to get some chicken feed from the the local town store “ok but stay safe and don't get up to any mistroff”.as i walked to the back gate i heard brooke and natalie talking.AHa i knew it you guys are going to run away from home that's why you are keeping it a secret from me aren't you.NO said brooke were going to the lake for lunch.
Well im coming NO YOUR NOT mum said you have to look after nate while she cleans mrs peterson's house.well i'm going to ask.mum can i go to the lake with brooke “ok but you better take care of nate for me.

Hurry up slow coach brooke yelled at me im trying ill push it offerd natily.we were finally their.im going for a swim ill come to said nataly.

Hehehe this is so fun i cheared.dont go to far out it gets deep brooke yealled from the shor while tikaling nates tummy.HELP HELP natily screamed grab my hand arrre no HELP BROOKE HELP hear grab my stick mia she pulkled me to shore GET NATALY I CANT SEE HER NATALY we screamed.

Mum dad what's wrong darling we went for a swim and natalie is under the water and we can't find her.the search went on and on they still didn't find her body.mrs peterson was so sad that her daughter died do was mr peterson.nataly nan and pop came to search as well.we found her yelled my dad.

1 week later
We are all standing around her grave as we all cry.later that night.
I'm really brooke it's all my fault “go away mia i don't want to see your face.I GET YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME IT'S ALL MY FAULT I SHOULD'VE DIED THAT DAY!

I'm really sorry mia for biting your head of “that's ok brooke i drew a picture to put on her grave.

It looks perfect there she would be happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!