Zani The Grat Jazz Dancer

Once upon a time, there lived a little girl named, Zani. Zani was no ordinary girl, She lived a poor life and her only friend was a nice girl named Ella.
Zani was a 12 year old girl who loved to jazz dance, however Zani was poor and her family were terribly sick. She had to work for her pay.
Sadly, Zani did not earn much money- she only received 10c for every 10 jobs she did so for 365 days she only earned $36.50 to pay for her dance lessons.
Zani’s dance lessons were $10 each so she was only able to have 3 lessons per year- these lessons were in the months of February, June, and October.
One dark, rainy day, Zani ran away from home. She kept running and running but when she stopped she found herself in the middle of the desert! Zani was screaming, “Help, Help.” Sadly no one heard her call.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!