Jack Finds A Friend


One fine winter morning, a boy called Jack was playing in the snow. Suddenly he heard some noises in the distance. He was scared but Jack swallowed his fears and went into the distance.

When he got closer and closer the noise got louder and louder. Jack finally saw what it was, it was a lonely baby tiger yelping. When Jack looked closer he saw it had a thorn in it's foot which looked painful so he put the tiger in his arms and pulled the thorn out from it's foot. Jack took baby tiger home and decided to keep it until it got better.

A few months later the baby tiger started to walk and Jack saw that it had got better.

At that moment Jack saw mother tiger out the window looking towards him. Jack realised it was time to say goodbye to the baby tiger so he gave it a big hug and sent it to it's mother. The mother tiger was delighted to see the baby tiger and took him home.

A few days later Jack saw baby tiger smiling at him out the window and Jack smiled back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!