Bacon Sandwich

I have a snack. It’s a sandwich. A bacon sandwich. Which I don’t like. It’s because I’m allergic to bacon. I don’t know why but my mom says I don’t eat bacon. But I know a few reasons. First of all, in my religion I’m not allowed to eat bacon. Second of all, I would prefer chicken. Well, I know you guys are thinking why I have a bacon sandwich. This kid named Stew Ped gave it for me as a you know what they call when they owe someone, yeah he gave me a bacon sandwich. Well he doesn't know I’m allergic to it. But there’s a whole lot story about it.
Stew is a kid who doesn't even know what is algebra. He’s a new student from this school who came at the start of this term. Friends of mine started teasing him by calling him ‘stupid’ or instead of his real name. By the way the same thing also happened to me. I remember when I was called you know the b-h word, which is a wrong word to say, when my actual full name is Burt Hoale. So I thought it was to offensive to me, so I told my friends how I become their friends and one day he might become our friend. I became a friend of them since I won the age gold medal while winning against others in our sports carnival. They had a thought of it and said we will just have to wait and see.
Stew was nice and fast but he was worthless. He wasn't smarter than anyone. He couldn't even go to school without his mom. But he was poor in one way. That’s what made me feel sorry for him. I took me lunch break talking to him one day saying, ‘Do you have any skill in anything’ I said politely. He said he was kind of good in sack race or something which was weird that no one cares about it. But I told him in the next sports carnival he will definitely win the race since no one’s good at it and it might work with my friends. I told him sports was a few weeks later.
The day had come and I had been doing well alright. I had won the 800m, the 100m sprints and other similar activities. It was Stews’ turn of his sack race a few minutes after my turns were all over. I was writing this as fast as I could so I can tell you how he did it. He was racing very swiftly unlike anyone falling over or not even trying. And he finally won! It was not that serious and not much cheered but he did well.
I had won the age gold medal again but it was obvious for everyone. Stew had won a gold ribbon. And that’s how my friends had stopped bullying Stew.
P.S. I don’t know what allergic means.
P.S.S. DO NOT BULLY

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!