Kidnapped

I was a little boy and I was walking around. When I was walking around the market, I was alone. In the market, it was very busy of people buying food and other items. I was in the line of people at the veggies store, before I got to the front of the line someone came up and grabbed me and was dragging me out of market. When we got out of the market, the man put me in the back of the van and tied me up. He then raced to the driver seat and drove off, at this point he has not said anything at all. I was scared and nervous to see what he would do to me. He then finally said something and grabbed me again and took me inside this house. We then walked up stairs to a room, it had no windows or anything, just a bed and a lot of weapons and torching devices. He also had some pictures of other kids on the wall. The man said, “Hey you come, I want to search you.” At this point, I did as he said. When he searched me, he found some money and a toy car. He took that away and said get to sleep. When it was morning, he brought a computer into the room and said, “You are going to record a video and say to your parents that they must pay $500000 and give it to a man at the front of Jameson Park at 3pm today.” Once that was finished, I went back to sleep and had to wait to see if my mum and dad would pay that amount to get my back. Once it was 3:30pm, the man came back into the room and said that my parents did pay. He then grabbed a hammer and hit me in the leg, the head and the stomach. He then left and I went to sleep and waited for a new day. I woke up and he came back into the room and then he made me make another video but he demand 1 million dollars, I was sure that my parents would not pay that. He came back a couple hours later and said they didn't pay again and hit me again like yesterday. I decided to go back to sleep but the man said, “No” and he wanted me to fold cardboard boxes and then put drugs in them. I went back to sleep and a new day began and he came back. When I got up early, I went to the one window and I saw lots of black suited clothes guys with police on them. The officer told me to shush and to stay still, then I heard a loud bang and the police stormed the building. They ran up the stairs and the suspect was arrested. I was taken to hospital where I later saw my parents and they were happy to see me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!