Olympic Dream

Olympic dream

I woke up today with my bag packed ready to go to Rio , with my animal friends. When we got to Rio, we hopped on a bus to go to the Olympic stadium.I saw kangaroos doing high jump ,there was platypus doing swimming races, also I saw koalas doing hockey and wombats doing the running races.One of the kangaroos got a gold medal, one of the koalas came last but she was still happy and one of the wombats came second last be he said he still had fun.I also watched other animals from other countries competing.There were hedgehogs and squirrels from England and from China there was panda bears,from India there was tigers and lions.The sun was shining, it was a beautiful day. The animals were having lots of fun and so was I.Then I heard Knock Knock on the door and I sat up in bed and it was all a Dream.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!