Killer!

Killer!
One night, Shayne was watching the news, he was watching something about this maniac that escaped from the mental asylum and reported to be very dangerous, he has been known to kill the people that are close to him, so be careful and May God and Satan help you. Shayne turned the tv off, shaken, he went upstairs and went to sleep.
In Shayne's dream, he saw the maniac's face, was wearing all black with a hood, he had a skull for a face and in the eyes was a dim light. said "I'm at your parents house." In a deep scratchy voice. Shayne woke up with a gasp and started breathing heavily. Worrying about his parents, Shayne got dressed and and ran to his mum and dads, when he walked in he called "Mum? Dad? Are you there?" He heard coughing, so he ran into their room and saw bloody sheets, footsteps, and 10 stab marks on each of them he ran to them hugging them, no caring about the blood and crying, but they were dead. No time to be sad now.
Shayne went to sleep and he saw the killer again this time looking a lot more scary that he did before, with brighter eyes and a more scary skull complete with cracks in the head and some blood stains. He said "I'm at your siblings house!" Shayne woke up and drove to his little sisters home. But this was more gruesome than the last deaths, blood stained tiles, the entire sink was pooled with blood the kitchen bench was covered with puddles of blood as if someone's head was smashed there and the knife had chunks of flesh on it. I saw- in terror- my sister hanging from spike-attached to the chandelier- through the throat out of the mouth.
Shayne finally called the police and had them guard his house and the rooms in the house and Shayne went to sleep, and again the killer was there but his face looked terrifying. completely damp in red, the scariest skull you can imagine and the lights in his eyes were at full blast like a jack o lantern, and he yelled "I'm here!!!" Shayne woke up with a massive pain stretching around his entire body. He looked down and saw his organs, his skeleton and-most of his blood. He looked further down and at the end of the bed, between his feet, Shayne saw the killer in person. The killer took off his zip up hood and it was Carl "you lost a drunk bet Shayne- Carl explained- whoever could kill the most people within 24 hrs wins the life of the loser, and it's time to pay up!"Carl was about to lunge at Shayne the the cops busted through the door and started shooting Carl. One of the cops shot his hand and the knife flew up and landed sharp end first into Shayne's forehead then... darkness.
By Raidan Forster

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!