My Adventure Island

My Adventure Island
Here on my island I do what I like. I can get my bike as dirty as I like.
Here on my island I speed through the summer breeze and I fly through the winter sky.
But I have to remember to switch the light on when it’s night or I might get a fright.
I have rules around here that I’m happy to share.
Sisters and brothers are banned it’s sure to be grand.
I am so rich but I need to get my ditch fixed.
Here on my island I swing through the vines and I like to race through the mines.
Here on my island I try to play with my pet monkey but he’s always too jumpy.
Here on my island I have shops that sell free endless lolly pops!
If you don’t want to stay I can let my dinosaur guide chase you away.
At night Norm (he’s my robot) comes and sleeps with me if there’s a storm.

Sometimes it gets a bit lonely when everyone is in bed... that’s why here on my island it’s so close to home and all in my head.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!