Thank You

It started a while back when my, dog died i started become self- conscious, of everything i did, my dog was the only one who knew, family and friends thought it was just a phase but does a phase, start when you were eleven and last for more then ten years .

I started getting changes in my sleeping and eating habits, either to much or too less, my comfort was burning liquor or loopy pills and needles but this stopped when i got my dog, he was protector, stopped,me twice from suicide, and got me to socialize more often but now he is gone, i only socialize with death but he never opens his door even when i knock but he barges in when you don't welcome him.


Thought he was true friend but it turns, out that only my dog was and well also, the liquor and needles but i felt like they didn't work anymore like i needed something more wild and extreme so i came to the conclusion of suicide to, get rid of it all,i was tired of the annoying doctors and stupid comparisons people made,making me feeling even more guilty.

But who cares its like i don't matter anymore right?

But i knew Max wouldn't want me to do this, because he would always remind to never let them win, so i made a resolution and decided that this year i was going to live for my best friends sake.

So bought a new dog named him Zeus, and moved away but i knew Zeus couldn't replace Max but i knew he would want me to do this so Max buddy,

i love you no matter where you are

for giving me a reason to live.

Thank you

Sammy

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!