Quorra The Happy Quokka

Quorra is a quokka and he is a very happy animal. One day during the biggest drought in Australia, Quorra was taking a morning stroll looking for food. He had been searching for awhile when he found Booshoo the bird with his head down. Booshoo was upset because he was tired of hunting and he didn't want to look for his food anymore. Quorra smiled at him and he realised that he should take care of himself. All the other animals didn't really care to look for their own food, Quorra found out so he went to go cheer them up. The food was very scarce, so the animals didn’t have enough strength to hunt, One animal after another, the need for motivation got bigger, it was all too much for Quorra so he decided not to give out happiness and the motivation to hunt. Quorra felt bad, he wanted to apologise for being rude, he went outside looking for the animals but there was no one there, all the food was gone and because of all the sadness, all the animals didn't bother to look for their food. Quorra immediately spread out his happiness and the grass became green and the rivers filled with water and the fruit returned on the trees and the animals came back. Quorra and his family are constantly reminded that he saved the land and brought back happiness. To ensure that the animals never lost motivation again, Quorra and all the quokkas continued to smile, spreading happiness to all who saw them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!