Bailey's Zombie Apocalypse Experience

This story begins with an 18 year old man named Bailey.
Bailey had lived in Gawler all of his life surrounded by his family and friends. They lived a happy ordinary life until the eleventh of August, two thousand and twenty.
I can hardly believe the events that happened that day. The cursed people of Gawler had turned into zombies! Bailey and his family had to defend their home. They rushed to a local weapon’s store and had taken a trucks load of weapons.
When they got home, they barricaded the doors, raised the height of their fences and turned the roof and windows into sniping points. Many zombies had tried to break into their house but they didn’t succeed. They couldn’t do this forever, food was running low… they needed a new plan.
Bailey and his family had teamed up with their neighbours, they all moved into Bailey’s house.
The neighbours had brought all of their food and supplies to Bailey’s house. Soon Bailey’s house had been overrun, they were forced to move.
Bailey’s group had found themselves in an abandoned warehouse in Salisbury. They had built up some defences and traps, they were set for the zombies. BUT THEN… Bailey’s group had been attacked by a group called The Drapers. Bailey and his group had tried to fight off The Drapers, but they had a tank.
Bailey and his group had blown up the tank with an R.P.G, the tank and its driver had been blown up.
Only Bailey and his family were left, they were still firing at The Drapers.
Bailey and his family ran out of the warehouse and stole a car from The Drapers. They drove to Daveron Park where they set up in Bailey’s grandmother’s house.
They built giant fences out the front and the back of their new house, they even made sure that no one can sneak in. Bailey had been barricading the windows and doors. Bailey had been raiding neighbouring houses. Bailey and his family had been running around to make sure the neighbourhood was safe. Then suddenly a giant horde of zombies had been walking towards Bailey’s group.
Bailey and his family had fired multiple shots from an R.P.G into the horde. The horde had been wiped out but there were more zombies. Bailey had walked up and stabbed all of the remaining zombies. Bailey and his family had hid in the house and a few zombies followed them.
One hour later, they had all gone away. But suddenly Bailey heard a loud bang on the walls.
It was the drapers coming back for more. A huge war broke loose. Bailey and his family were firing at them, slowly taking them out one by one. Sadly Bailey’s brother and sister had been shot.
“NOOO! COOPER! ERIKKA!” Bailey had yelled.
Then suddenly Bailey’s mum and dad had been shot as well.
“What have I done?” Bailey said.
Then suddenly as Bailey said that, he got shot as well.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!