Saving Me

I am just an ordinary girl. Who was push around a lot in school. All the other girls could have done what I done. But why was it me. Why was I the one who done it. I was that one girl who save them all. Here’s my story….
Running, puffing, breathing, stopping, running, puffing, breathing, stopping.
I looked around to see what was there, but there only thing there was me and the whistling cool of the wind moving through out of my ears. Then I heard a noise coming from behind me, it was my best friend Willow running after me. There was more people around then us two just hanging around the park.
Willow was out of breath like she was running around trying to find me everywhere. She was trying to catch her breath while also panicking. She finally caught her breath. She looks at me like someone told her something big that no one should know.
I told her to spit out what she wanted to say, it was like she was too scared to tell me. “What is it?” I said. She finally spat it out. “some man just came by the orphanage, and told Miss that the Mayor decided to tear down the Orphanage!” Willow said in a worried voice.
I was shocked did move, did speak or reply to Willow. I finally took a deep breath try to act calm but. “WHAT! They can’t do that were will we go, where will we live, have they thought about us fist before just saying that they tear apart our home our family. After all we do to fix that place up to be a suitable place to stay!” Wow that made me mad. I just wanted march right down to that dumb Mayor and punch is nose off is dumb Mayor face.
“Calm down. Miss told me and the others to not tell you now I know why she said not to, because what I just heard and seen” she said with a smart look on her face. Even if she younger than me by 3 years she is smarter than me, I took another breath and ran for the Mayor’s office. Willow tried to run after me but I am much faster then she is when is say that she only just behind me by not even 4 meters.
I ran through those doors and ran straight passed the guards into the Mayor’s office, He was kind of in a little meeting with miss but I didn’t care, all I cared about was my home. I ran into his office and yelled “HOW COULD YOU!” I said angrily. He looked confused “What do you mean” how could you”?” I looked deep into his dumb blue eyes and said “Try and destroy my home” He looked even more confused before, but think about it the Mayor looks different in the picture on Facebook. Then I realised that man I just yelled at is……….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!