I Want It Now!

I want it now! I have been begging my mum to buy me these amazing new shoes that are Alice in Wonderland themed but because they are so cute and fantastic they cost $200 and the moment I told my mum I wanted them it definitely looked like she wanted to pull her hair out! I think she's crazy because she won't buy me them just because her sense of style is wearing a garbage bag or wearing clothes fit or a grandma! Does not mean everyone has to look like they’re a zombie on a good hair day.
Mum should understand that wearing the latest fashion is the key to being popular and even maybe famous one day! Having a taste in fashion is a way to survive and if you have a mum like mine who only buys clothes that are "on sale" you’re going to die in high school just like me! So I hope my mum sees my point of view and finally buys me the perfect pair of shoes!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!