News Of Rubbish

Breaking news! The rubbish trucks have nowhere to go because the rubbish tips are full. People are yelling because their street is smelly and some people are fainting. The streets are getting trashed by rubbish. Some people are going to other countries. The people are getting angry. The docks for the ships are affected. The propellers of the ships are getting caught in the rubbish. The ships did not know where the sea or the land was, the ships kept hitting the land and sinking. Cars cannot move and so this is causing traffic jams. The kids cannot play outside. The kids could not go to school and even the teachers did not come to school. The trains went off the tracks. The planes could not take off because the runway was full of rubbish and the other vehicles could not run because the road was full of rubbish. The schools didn't have classes and the land was called a landfill. Now the people started to die! We need to change this.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!