Olympics (Unicorn Style)

Here I am, the first Olympic Unicorn. Standing on a podium they said only humans can stand on! But I showed 'em, they said I was a Miracle, which is actually quite a coincidence 'cause my name is Miracle, beautiful name that is, my mum named me that, said it was an elegant name, only given to the people that were made for it.
But anyway, I'm here for the gymnastics, and here I am getting my Gold medal. Everyone is whistling and hooting at me. But there was one negative to going to the Olympics, when I was looking for coaches, all they said to me was, “Go back to the hay and don't pull your head up again.” Mum said they were just jealous.
But talking about something positive, it's amazing getting to know everyone, and trying on the outfits was great fun! But the greatest part of all was probably getting a Gold medal and standing on the podium proudly, with your national anthem singing out of the speakers.
To save you from getting a spank from your teacher, for daydreaming about our national anthem, here it is:
'All The Unicorns'
All the Unicorns come and join,
All their horns look like Golden coinssss.
Shinning tall 'an strong,
I'll love them all for longgggg!
Oh, how I love that anthem, it's so true and bold, but yet so humble.
So, that's my Unicorn fairy tale story. I do hope that this story inspired you to believe in your dreams and follow them.
To end it all up, all I want to say is 'Believe in everything, Believe in Unicorns.'

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!