Un Wrapped

i don't know what to do. i have just failed my year 12 exams. people tell me that there is other things i can do. other things i can try. but no i can't. i believed that i had good capabilities of getting through year 12 which i thought to have lead to a good life. ii have failed my life. my future has been ruined. i cant do what i want to do. so it has been over 6 months since i have finished school. i haven't moved from my bed i have been so down lately. people is like " come on Kara get out if bed you aren't making our self any better." but it finds that i had other mental health issues as well. i suffered majorly with depression and other family stuff has happened. which got to the point that i was so close to committing suicide. my mum convinced me to see someone. because my mother knew that if i didn't nothing would get better. so i decided to give in just for her sake. i didn't want to cause her any stress she has been through enough. i am glad i did because everything got better. i didn't have so much bottled up anymore. i started to be in a happier mood. i started to think more about my life. what other things i could do. that's when i realized that i wanted to help people just like me. i learnt that things do suck but without the bad things happening in life without the rough times there is no you. i learnt that just because you failed an exam doesn't mean that you failed your entire life. i learned that there is hope.
" thanks Tara for the wonderful story we thoroughly enjoyed that!." Oh my god these girls are in tears. see Tara smith! I thought to myself. see i didn't fail my life at all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!