Le Friend

To all my friends who left.
First day:
All I ever wanted was a friend and all I ever got was despair. My name was Keith, and I was a sport fan. I was sort of chubby, vibrant kid who started in year 1. I tried to make friends, but no one wanted to be my friend. I told Mum about it, and her calm, relaxed advice was to try making friends. That was the ever first practical advice at school at such a young age. So, the next day, it was exciting, I made my first friend!
Second day:
Well, my first two friends. But still they were pretty cool to play Basketball with if you ask me. Their names were Nathan and Diamond. They are good players, not like Michael Jordan, but they’re still great players. They are the best friends (and probably the only ones) I’ve ever had.
Current time:
I made a lot of friends and close friends but also made some new enemies when trying to make friends. It’s all about happiness and torture. Seeing people get bullied broke my heart. This is why I have lots of friends to help me calm down whenever I get bullied. That’s just my short story. But your’s has either started or it’s still going. Keith’s story was actually just a small part of mine and so you know how I felt at my fist day at school. I realised that with each stumbling block in life, we must gather the courage to bounce back and become stronger.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!