Night Night

Night Night
Sam went to turn the light of as soon as possible. He had to get to bed before his parents came back and find Sam fully awake with his eyes locked on the TV. Sam’s parents were late at work everyday single day, and he always got caught staying up late. He lived in the country with not much money, and that is why he’s parents had to work hard. Besides that, the view outside his house was amazing. Endless green grass as far as the naked eye could see.
Sam was almost about to jump in bed when he saw a big shadow looming over the wall. With his heart beating as fast as a car could drive. He rushed for the lights and turned them on, just as his parents walked through the door. They were very tired and did not want to get into a fight with Sam. So they just stared at him, which gave Sam the hint that it was time to go to bed.
Sam couldn’t sleep, his mind was rushing with all these questions. He decided that the next day, he would face his fears and find out what this mystery creature was.
The next day, it was the same time, place, everything. Sam walking like an injured turtle, turned the light off, Once again, he saw the shadow coming over the wall. Trembling with fear, he went closer……closer………! Sam burst out laughing! This mystery creature was nothing more than his cat. Sam hugged the cat (which I’m sure the cat did not enjoy) just as his parents were coming through the door. Sam sprinted and jumped in bed falling asleep in an instant.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!