A Change Of Heart.

I stood there staring.Big fat tears rolling down my face as I surveyed the destruction. I ran, terrified, away from the wreckage of my torn and beaten life and away from the past that followed me everywhere I went. I ran towards the ocean. The water and the familiar smell drawing me towards it, to escape the fire and those murderous traitors who destroyed my life and killed others. As I entered the waters edge, the cool water was a relief from the heat of the blazing fire. I sank down and down until all that was left was the top of my head. I just watched, crying as my tears melded with the water and my heart turned hard and cold. My once happy and kind heart now angry with unimaginable rage. I swore a vow that day that I would slay every one of those fiends and get payment for everything they had done to me in my very short life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!