The Flying Cat

Once there was a cat. But it wasn’t just an ordinary cat. It was a flying cat. She was called, Melissa. She was a stray cat. She didn’t have a family, so she was alone and she had to fly to catch a bird and then safely fly back to land.
Then a rabbit jumped out of its home and said, “Are you alone?”
“Yes I am alone,” said Melissa. “Can you help me? I lost my home. It is a tree but I can’t find it.”
“Yes I will help you.”
So off the rabbit band Melissa went to find her tree. It took a long walk. On the way they got thirsty, so they found a river and had a drink. Then they moved on for a while. Then they got hungry so they caught some fish. Then finally they found Melissa’s tree and the rabbit stayed for a cup of tea. Then he went home and they lived happily ever after.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!