The Fishing Boat Problem

It was the middle of summer, my grandpa decided to go fishing. He had to choose between me and Jordan, so grandpa was about to choose when Jordan suddenly did her cute face {which wasn`t actually cute}. My family always fell for it. So guess who went fishing with {me}, it was terrible.

We sat in the hot burning sun for hours and we caught no fish. Grandpa said “We haven`t caught any fish but at least are bonding Grandpa?” I said worriedly “What! Grandpa said angrily”. Remember when we were heading straight towards a whirlpool I explained worriedly “No, I don`t remember that” he yelled. “Well, we are about to find out. “Look! I screamed”. Then, grandpa saw the massive whirlpool. We were heading straight towards to, and we both screamed “Aaaaaaahhhhhh!” Why didn`t you tell me sooner?” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Grandpa shoved me to the front of the boat and he crawled to the back and said “I`m WAY too young and handsome to die! I, then said waving my hands frantically “Pa! Stop fantasizing your reality” grandpa said angrily. “Excuse me! watch your language”. I looked further up the river and saw a huge log. I calmly said “Grab that log!” and he said “OK!”Grandpa then grabbed the log and pulled us to shore safely. I said excitedly “OMG! I can`t wait to tell mum”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!