Nick

One day there was 5 boys called Oliver, Samuel, Alex, Justin. There was also 2 girls named Angelina Bella they all were forced to work at a bread factory by awful mean man named bill. He made them make it by hand. If they did not they would get a smack on the back side by a metal pole.

Once Nick, Samuel and Justin all snuck out and ran away. The next day when bill woke up he called ‘are you working’! Only three voices appeared so he called again still only three voices appeared so he went out and there was only three angina, Oliver and Bella he said boys come out or you'll get a smack.

Nick just remembered about Oliver, Bella and angina they were back at the factory he told the others they thought and thought till they thought how to help them. Justin thought to get axes and cut through the the wood wall and get them out. So they did and bill herd they and they heard him too so they ran away.

They kept on thinking Samuel thought since there is a big hole in the wall so he could sneak but through the hole and get there and get them out. So they did. But when they got there axle went in first and figured bill's bedroom was right where they cut. So they went back.one night when they were walking around when suddenly nick fell through the ground and found himself on the other side. Then the others followed after him.they all snuck out and never seen him agen. They all lived happily ever after. Some even got married to each other
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!