The Flesh Eating Zombies

Hi my name is Bob I have four brothers and two sisters. We always walk to school together on the wall. Now before I go on I better introduce my brothers and sisters. The two youngest one’s Tom and Bill the second youngest one is sam. Then it goes Miley, Tilley they are the twins then it goes me and Jack. Now let’s get back to the story so every morning we walk to school on the wall round the block. One morning we got up early so we could have more play in the morning more. We walk on the wall to school and we store the teachers eating their children! Then we sore how they were green and yucky they were zombies! Wait they weren’t just zombies they were flesh eating zombies!
When they sore us they started to slowly walk over to us no wonder they were so slow at school. We sore a gape and we dashed over to the gardening shed. We all quickly grabbed a tool me and Jack got a shovel. Miley, Tilley got secretaries and Tom, Bill and Jerry got rakes then we all charged out. Tom, Bill and Jerry chopped off their legs with rakes we thought we had killed them but suddenly they came back on! Me and Jack got there shovel and chopped off their heads we were shore they couldn’t survive but again their heads came back on!
How were we going to defeat them? Then Miley and Tilley had a great idea! They got there secretaries and stabbed them in the heart all the teachers turned into ghost and floated away. We all started to think the same thing what would happen now? Now you’re probably wondering what happened next well they couldn’t go to that school all the teachers had flouted away so they turned the old school into a fun park ran by their parents so they could go there whenever they liked. They went to a new school and were happy there.
THE end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!