The First Female Knight

THE FIRST FEMALE KNIGHT

Once upon a time in a field isolated from the other villages I, rhyileegh was working hard on the family crops when I heard a dreadful, schreechy voice of my squashed-frog look a like stepmother Ethster. "Come her you little brat!" She screamed from the turret. I came to her without any arguments. "Your sisters and I are going away for three weeks and when I come back I expect this house to be spotless, kapeesh?" "Yes" I replied trying to hide my excitement.

Could this day get any better? after ms. squahsed left I got changed into my uniform and trudged I the mud all the way to kings castle. I knocked on the door and a handsome boy opened it, I assumed it was the prince. "Can I help you?" He asked. "I'm here for the kings meeting" I said very seriously. "Very funny love, I'm sure you are" and he tried to close the door but I put my foot in the door to stop him. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd, there is a girl here claiming she's here for your meeting". The king came to the door, "ah yes let her in she's my squire that is training to be a knight". The prince stood there holding the door with a stunned expression on his face.

After the meeting was over the king pulled me aside and told me that my training started the very next day. As I walked in the mud again I started getting all excited and then my walk turned into a skip, and then from a skip into a run. I couldn't believe that if I was worthy enough with my training that I would become the first female knight.

5 years later...

"CHARGEEEEE!!!" The king screamed, this was it, we were in battle fighting for our monarchy. We all charged to the enemies, I had a sword as a weapon, it was like a game of chess. You have to use skills and get to the king and take him out. After a few minutes we to the king and his knights, we took out his knights easy enough, it took a bit of strength and knights but we claimed victory! We had won the great battle, my first battle! I was the first female knight and I won a battle!! I was so happy with myself!

After we got back to Arendale I was invited to the kings castle for a great feast. The prince was looking at me admiringly from across the table. After the feast we took a walk and talked about life and our future. He was kind and caring, he asked me to marry him right then and dropped to the ground and held out a ring, of course I said yes, he was someone who I would like to spend my life with.

This was it, the wedding day, I got dressed into my very expensive dress that was bought by the king. I was ready and I walked down aisle and we exchanged vows. We left for our honeymoon straight after the wedding and went to Italy, because that was where we won the battle so that place was meaningful to us.

We lived happily ever after, but with arguments of course.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!