Magical Journey To The Lost City

It was cold and the wind was rustling loudly. Jake was taking his dog Rupert for a walk. Suddenly the most peculiar thing happened, an old dirty piece of paper attached to a rock fell on Jake’s head. “Owww!” Jake said rubbing his head. He picked up the rock and ripped off the paper and began to read.
Dear Jake,
The world's ending! I need your help. You must come to my city immediately. Directions are on the back.
Sincerely,
Grandpa Harvey
“Let's do this!” Jake said enthusiastically. The first instruction was to go to the biggest tree in the park. Jake got to the tree but he didn't know what to do. He began to walk away but then he heard Rupert bark. As he turned, he saw a door in the tree open. Jake looked inside the door and something pushed them in. For a couple of seconds it was pitch black then Jake saw a beautiful city. In the distance, he saw a maze. He looked on his instructions and it said to go through the maze but first go to the highest building and get an injection and your magic book.
Once he got to the building, he got his injection and magic book. Then he ran as fast as he could to the maze. Unfortunately the door to the maze was locked but then as Jake looked behind him a boy appeared. The boy said, “I’m James, your Grandpa Harvey sent me to help you. That injection will make you magical. Harvey’s a magical man. He created this city. Now let’s get through this door!” Jake looked in the magic book for a spell to open door. He found the spell Alosa. Jake held his hand and said “Alosa.” The door sprang open! It took a long time to get through the maze but finally they reached the end.
The next instructions said go to the golden castle. When they arrived, they saw an old man with golden robes. The man said in a croaky voice “Jake I am your Grandpa Harvey, we need to save the world from my old friend who created the city with me, Harry.” Harvey said that they will get carts up to the city. Rupert, Jake, James and Harvey all went to the cart track that led to the city.
The city was filled with massive UFO’s and ships that were firing missiles. It was complete chaos. In the distance Jake saw an alien army being lead by a man inside a big robot suit. Straight away, they could tell the man in the suit was Harry. The fight was on. Once they killed all of the aliens, they had to kill Harry. Suddenly Harry’s sword sliced through Harvey. Jake became so angry that magic poured out of him and he killed Harry. It was finished, the city was saved Jake went back home and took Harvey with him. The city was safe for now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!