Nerf Club

So this is how I met Nerf guns. I heard people talk about the Nerf club and then I rushed home and said to my Mum and Dad “I have just heard about the Nerf club.” And then Mum says “You are no…” she stops and Dad shouted “YEAH!” Mum just puts her hand on her head. I said “it’s a weekend tomorrow so… can I go and buy some Nerf guns?” Dad says “Of course.” I was shouting “YAY! YAY!” So Dad booked me in and I went to buy some Nerf guns and some darts.
The first guns I bought were the Rhino fire, the Hail fire and I got Dad a Doominator.
(Friday night) It was time for the Nerf war. I was so excited about the Nerf war. The gun I chose was the Hail fire. I was very good so I got in to the grand final. I kept on choosing the Hail from time to time. The person I was versing was Alex Baker and he was using the Lightning bow. That was a very hard challenge. Alex was so close to hitting me, but I ducked just in time. Alex looked so shocked. He was so shocked he couldn’t even move. So that’s how I won and became the ULTIMATE Nerf master!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!