Zara

In the forest long ago lived a foal named Zara. He grew up to be the hero of the jungle. One ordinary day he saw two young foals drowning, one was safe but the youngest was in DANGER!!!!!He jumped off a cliff and landed in the water. He got himself and the foal safely back on land. Boom-Boom came galloping to the river. That is how he became the hero off the jungle. Two young children heard about Zara and always sang “His name is Zara to be king of the jungle as you please.”
But in the jungle there was already a king. The king was Boom-Boom’s father! He was tough and mean.
One day Zara asked the king to have a fight to see who really is king. So Zara and the king hade a fight, Zara kicked and bucked at the king, the king fell to the ground. Zara hade beaten the king!!!!
Zara was king, he married Boom-Boom and had a foal named Tiny. She was tiny but mighty, she loved going on adventures and pretending to be the hero. Boom-Boom’s father was banished to the other side of the forest.
Zara and Boom-Boom always told Tiny never to go to the dark side of the forest. “It is dark over there” said Zara. “My father was banished there "said Boom-Boom. So Tiny never went to the dark side of the forest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!