Gamers United

Story for Writing Competition
I couldn’t believe it! Jimmy and I were holding two of the only 8 letters to go to Gamers United Australia! We couldn’t wait to go to Sydney together!
***
”GEEZ it’s pretty hot here!” Jimmy complained. “ OHH just deal with it would ya?” It’s REAL hard and I mean REAL hard to deal with Jimmy’s complaints! But we’ve been friends together since the year 2010! And I’m STILL getting use to it, even at the age of twelve!
By the time we reached the hotel, we checked in and went to our rooms. “ OHH finally… A good resssssst ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz” Jimmy was now asleep so I decided to put his things away and mine too, and soon we were both asleep.
The next day, Jimmy and I woke up feeling hungry, we then ordered a three course meal at the cafe nearby, then drank some orange juice.” AH. DELICIOUS!!” we agreed. Later at around 11 am, both of us went to the massive hall in Gamers United.“GEEZ! This place is GIGANTANORMOUS!! ” I whistled, TWICE. GIGANTANORMOUS was one of the words that Jimmy and I made up when we were at school and the twins Cleo and Leo looked up the Eureka tower and one said Gigantic and the other said Enourmous, then we Jinxed each other by screaming at the top of our voices GIGANTANORMOUS!
***
“LADIES, GENTLEMEN & CHILDREN!! PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TOOOOOO…………… STEVE EVENS!!!” the crowd went wild while, so did Jimmy and I. We were sitting on the front row to the side while he came up and winked at us. All of the winners were sitting on the same isle and it looked like it was us eight, three boys that were probably fourteen or thirteen and three girls that were around our age. Steve Evens was known for smartness and gaming like REAL SMART AND REAL GOOD GAMER( he’s even on Youtube with 4.5 million subscribers)!! Mr.Evens thanked his best worker and soon started talking to the audience. “ Hello there!” The crowd started saying hi back to him too. “My name is Steve Evens. Today we all came here to congratulate eight winners, and only eight. Their lives will soon become better after we met them. Thank you to all that had sent a game request but these eight in particular have a mind that can EXPLODE! Well, without further to do, let’s MEET THEM RIGHT NOW!! EVERYONE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE AS THE EIGHT GAMERS, ZAC TASHLIN, MACY DAISEL, ROBERT ALFREDO, THOMAS CHAPPER, ANDY ZIPPER, ELLA FANDO, JIMMY LASTER AND LUCKY LAST!...................JEMIMA SENTA” we all were proud that we were out there. So Steve Evens shook our hands one by one. “ So before we get started, these eight are very awesome, since they may or may have not just got pranked by…….. SANTA! MERRY CHRISTMAS KIDS” I couldn’t believe what I heard! SANTA?!? WE JUST GOT PRANKED BY SANTA?!? OH I JUST WANT TO FACEPALM…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!