Edwina The Bear

The message is, treat people how you would want to be treated

EDWINA the bear, lived with the Patrick family. Grandma Patrick gave Edwina to Courtney when Courtney was only a baby. Now Courtney was six, she wasn’t interested in Edwina anymore. Instead she played with Barbie dolls. Courtney was going to grandmas, but instead of taking Edwina, she took her new Barbie. Edwina was so sad, that she cried real teddy tears…. Eventually Edwina cried herself to sleep… soon, she started dreaming. She dreamt that she was a beautiful princess living in a castle. She also dreamt that she was a famous movie star in Hollywood classic. When Edwina woke up, she felt better and even started to smile… Edwina soon felt two little hands pick her up and before too long she was having a tea party with Courtney and her new Barbie and from that day on Edwina and Barbie were the best of friends!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!