Fay Winters

Fay Winters

They hide behind their books when I walk past. They whisper to each other when I’m not looking. When I come near them they run away. When I try to talk, they ignore me.

My name is Fay Winters and I am the school bully. I started bullying when I was younger. Never accepted into groups. Never made any friends.

I bullied a girl named Mae Lither. She was head of the ‘nerd’ group. Smart, always wearing a stripy green shirt and blue sweat pants. I called her ugly, gross and pimply. People heard the drama and started to follow me. I thought finally I was making some friends. But when the drama died down, they all started to fade away. Again, I felt lonely, no friends, no nothing. So I continued bullying, all through pre-school and primary. I bullied short girls, tall girls, fat girls, skinny girls; but still, I had no one, not even followers.

Now I am in my first year of high-school. I have to go to a dumb meditation club every Tuesday because they think I have crazy problems. They think that’s why I bully. They don’t know the whole story, I’m just glad I can talk to you.

I guess you want to hear how it started; I feel comfortable telling you, diary. I was born into a horrible world. My whole family were literally circus freaks, from acrobats and clowns to ring masters and fire dancers. It was insane (from what I remember). At the age of two, my mother had me twirling a baton, doing headstands and cartwheels. After limited lessons I was still not landing on my feet when getting sprung off the teeterboard, and I was still falling from the tightrope, my mother decided I did not fit in. I know it sounds SO unrealistic to be doing all that junk at the age of two, but that’s circus life for you! Anyway, by the time I was three my mother chose to send me away.

On the 18 June 1994 I was placed at the front door of the Willoe family home. I was locked in an old, battered monkey cage, waiting… for someone to love and take care of me. That’s not exactly what I got. The Willoe family consisted of; Mr and Mrs Willoe, Duke Willoe and Sienna Willoe. Every afternoon after school, Duke and Sienna would briskly walk me through the park. When they spotted someone they knew, they would attack and bully them. At such a young age, I learnt that it was normal to do that. So at pre-school I played rough with others and I was known as the ‘naughty’ one.

Even though I know now that it is not right, I still do it. I can’t stop! How do I stop? Maybe after schooling I will stop, maybe I am stuck with this forever. Trapped with bullying. That is my story. Please HELP!

Sincerely, Fay Eliza Winters.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!