I Remember...

I remember... I remember,

I remember the day I was born, when the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. I remember everyone looking at me. And the evil spirit.

I remember pain.

It was the time I wouldn`t forget. The shadows were lurking. The evil spirit`s power on me. I felt different. I was cursed.

I remember agony.

Everyone had stared in different expressions. Most were angry. Then I realised what I needed to do.

It... It...

It was... lonely. I left when I was older. I was in trouble. I needed help. When I felt positive, I felt pain. I needed to return to the evil spirit.

I felt anger.

The evil spirit wouldn`t help. Actually, he couldn`t. I felt like I wanted to fight. Then... I smiled. I freed myself from the curse.

I remember joy.

My life was normal. I was free from the curse. The evil spirit turned over a new leaf. The shadows disappeared. And my family had the same feeling when I was born.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!