THE 3 PIGS

THE 3 PIGS
The wolf had just blown down the stick house and is knocking on the brick house door and said: “I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house down.” The wolf tries to blow the house down but he can’t do it alone. So he calls his mum and dad and they come in their 4WD. With all of their might they blow the house down. The pigs run to their parents’ house but the wolves follow them.

And as they arrive at their parents’ house the pigs have a lava moat so the 3 pigs run in to the mansion and the pigs quickly roll up the draw bridge and the 3 wolves try to blow down the mansion. But they can’t so they pull their wolf wirelesses and call the royal wolf land army and there were 15 tanks coming up the road and the commander said on the count of three fire and on 3 they fired and the mansion was gone and you could only see the pigs in there Lamborghini. Sadly, the tanks couldn’t keep up and the wolf and his parents went to their 4WD and they followed.
They see a big, big wall so they pull out their wolf wirelesses and he called the Americans for an atomic bomb and in 2 minutes the American air force and the wolves see a big big wall so the wolves pull out his wolf wireless phone and call the Americans for an atomic bomb. Before you know it there are about 20 American planes in the sky bombing the pig village. But then the pigs called in the pig land army and they bomb the planes and they fall on the 4WD and the wolves run away to their den to plan their next attack on the piggies.

From that day on the pigs started to make a defensive wall and a lava moat and the wolves never ended up finding the pigs again but the pigs knew where the wolves lived.
TO BE CONTINUED

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!