Haunted Space

I’m only 12. I’m lost in the woods. All alone.
I’ve been searching for someone else for days. Even though it’s been days, that’s not on my mind. I’m staying on a hill, where I saw a door. Then it disappeared. I saw it with my own two eyes or my name’s not Wolfi Einstein. So I’m staying here.
Now it has appeared again but with a very eerie sound like a screech this time. But the biggest difference was that the outline wasn’t black; it was RED! I felt it. It was fresh. Fresh BLOOD that is! That was when it happened. The door swung open to reveal an aqua vortex. Blood came squirting out and then, something that almost gave me a heart attack flew out. A head flew out! I tried to flee but a ghastly hand flew out and grabbed me by the leg and pulled me in the vortex.
After a long drop, I found myself in a cell-like room. I looked for an exit and found some iron bars and a plaque that read, ‘AT THE OTHER SIDE, YOU SHALL FIND YE AN EXIT’ signed Newton Mackson, the famous villain. I touched the plaque and suddenly two rocks moved aside to reveal a mysterious, black door.
As I opened the door, a dark hallway slowly lit up. I walked down and heard another eerie, banging sound. About halfway, I heard a loud “splat!” I immediately spun around to see about 2000 hairy, black spiders, but who’s counting? I was too busy fleeing. I kept running, running but I eventually I got to the other end of the hall, only to find another door. This time it was yellow. A shadow crept up towards me. I slowly turned around. To see a MURDERER! He had (what looked like) blood dripping down his chin. Guess what else… HE HAD A CHAINSAW! I immediately spun around and burst in through the yellow door. As soon as I got in, I slammed the door. I could still hear the chainsaw on the other side. I turned around and saw another vortex. This time red and beside it were two skulls, one on each side. I decided to go through. But this time I came out floating in nothingness. The reason I have written this book, is so if anyone finds it they can hopefully save me. Please do… HELP!!! I wish I hadn’t lost my self. Why did I shoot myself out of that super-charged cannon? Now I’m lost in time. FOREVER. I feel so ashamed. I need help… Immediately!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!