A Crack In Time

Once upon a time there was a boy named Zac, he was playing Pokemon Go.
The next day he was walking to school while playing Pokemon Go, then he tripped and dropped his phone. The phone got a crack and the crack was like a hole in space and Zac got sucked into the phone.
Zac found himself in Pokemon Go in his phone. Zac started to look around for Pokemon that can mega evolve so they may be able to help him get out of the phone so he is not late for school.
Zac was walking back to where he thought the crack in time appeared when all of the Pokemon creatures came out looking at him, then he caught all of them and knew they could mega evolve but needed the mega stones, he looked straight ahead and saw the stones.
Zac got all the Pokemon to mega evolve using the stone, then they stacked on top of each other to make a tall tower and they all helped Zac climb up to the top Pokémon and they grabbed his arm and threw him through the crack.
Zac got out of the time crack and kept playing Pokémon Go as he walked to school, he was not late for school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!