Saving The World

It was the year 2000 and Christie was determined to invent something amazing. She wanted it to make the world a better place. She wanted to help the sick people with illness. Maybe she could invent a type of medicine that could help cancers go away so that they could live. She decided to invent a medicine that would be a lifesaver to many human beings by stopping all diseases and cancers.
She wanted to help people straight away. She went to search for ingredients that she could put in the medicine until she spotted a bottle with a purple liquid inside. Christie walked to the bottle and picked it up. The bottle had a note on it that said, “Christie you want to save the world. Use this as an ingredient for your medicine. It would give the best result you could get.” Christie had a thought for a moment. What if it’s poison and someone wants me to use it on people as a trick or is it really true that it makes the people with cancer feel better? She decided to do the safest thing and not to use it.
She found the best ingredient ever, a fruit with all vitamins, iron and calcium that was sure to help. She also found a vegetable with all vitamins. She then went home and put all her ingredients into the blender and blended the ingredients. It did not look the slightest bit like medicine but she knew it would help. She then went to the local hospital and said to the doctor at the front desk, “Hello, sorry to disturb you, but can you please give this to the people with cancer as I am sure they would like it?”
“Yes of course we can give them this,” answered the Doctor and brought the medicine to the people with cancer.
It was the next day and all the people with cancer felt better. Then they told the Doctors. The Doctors were surprised and said to each other, “How did this happen?” Then the Doctor that was at the front desk said thoughtfully, “Well there was this girl who gave the people some sort of medicine.” After they heard that, they finally figured out that it was this medicine that helped! Then Christie got a reward of $1000. She was proud to help!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!