King Neptune's Solution

On one hot summer’s day the animals under the sea were living in peace. Then the drama started. They saw heaps of sharks, barracudas and a killer whale. Things started to turn evil as the animals fled in terror.
One of the fish said to King Neptune, “Do you know anyone that can save us fish?”
From the surface King Neptune said, “I do know six heroes. Their names are Nathaniel, Annie Westbrook, Anne, Simone, Peter and Khaled.”
The animals were getting killed. King Neptune was so angry he decided to make a force field around the evil sharks, barracudas and killer whale to give himself time to send the six heroes a message in a bottle.
Some time later, on the beach, after reading the message in a bottle, Captain Nathaniel said, “Have faith in me! We will just have to take a chance. Dive now!”
Suddenly the five heroes could breathe under water.
King Neptune said “Can you protect all my fish from all the evil, bad fish?” The six heroes said to King Neptune, “Can we have powers while we face the bad fish!”
“What powers would you like?” asked King Neptune.
“We would like to have ice, fire, acid, mind control, gravity, telekinesis and teleportation. Nathaniel said, “Can I have one more super power?”
King Neptune said, “Yes!”
“My final power is laser eyes.”
“Would you like to tranquilise the bad guys as well?” King Neptune asked.
“Yes I would like to tranquilise as well!” Nathaniel replied.
King Neptune said, “Attack the bad guys and you can stay here to protect all the fish!”
The bad fish said, “They won’t stop us!”
The good guys said, “Oh yes we will!” The good versus bad fight broke out.
Then the boss of the bad guys said, “Stop my pretty’s that will be all, you’ve done plenty of tranquilizing of King Neptune’s fish. Now it’s me versus the six heroes.”
Nathaniel, the captain of the heroes called, “Combine all of your powers with mine!” The heroes combined their powers. The powers were so powerful it knocked the boss out of the water.
The heroes were victorious, but it only seemed that way. The boss came back and said, “You can’t get rid of me that easily.” The captain of the heroes said, “Well I have telekinesis.”
The bad fish and their boss laughed at Nathaniel Shaun Nettleton.
Then he used his special power to get rid of the bad fish. The good fish were so victorious.
King Neptune said, “Thank you. Nathaniel and you other heroes, you have done well. Thank you for saving my fishy friends. You now can stay down here and help my friends when you want.”
Nathaniel said, “Us six heroes are the best!”
They were tired after all that battling.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!