Terrible Cousins

Hi my name is Mark and this is my story!
It was a hot summer’s day and I was so excited because I was going on a two month vacation with my grandma and grandpa... well it was meant to be just grandpa, grandma and myself but when I got in he car my two cousins Josh and Lily were coming too. I know that sounds like a good thing but it’s a bad thing a very bad thing. You see Josh and Lily always bully me and I don’t mean just call me names. They put rat droppings in my hot chocolate and let me eat it! Sometimes would pick me up by the head and shake me! Once They shock me so hard that I flew over the fence and landed in a tree and the worst thing that they ever did was hanged me from my underpants and with a stick and beat me like a pinata. I for one do not want them to do something worse. They always twist and bend my words so when I tell them off it looks like I am the criminal that I do everything wrong.

One day on our vacation I had the to get out of the house! I went behind the shed and cried and cried and cried. I did this the whole time I was on vacation. I even did this every day after the vacation, until finally I had, had enough of crying. I decided that it was time that I stand up for myself. I decided that it was their turn to get pranked after all what goes around comes around.

I had to think of something big hmmm. I thought and thought and thought until I finally got it. Tonight's the night that Josh and Lily were doing their school play about Romeo and Juliet all their friends would be there watching.

When we got there I went behind the stage I took their costumes sprayed them with skunk spray, then grated a chilly and put it in their drink bottles then changed their scripts so they said something else (i’ll tell you about that later) then the show started and I could not wait to see it! First they put on their costumes and they thought something strange but they just ignored it. Then they looked at the script that they had not seen all week and the best part they were playing the main roles. Josh was Romeo and Lily was Juliet. 3 minutes until you both go on said the school principal Mr Sam, so Josh and Lily took a drink from there drink bottles.

When they got on the stage let they started to talk Josh said “oh fair maiden ho ugly you look today.”then Lily said “you hideous revolting dumpster eating troll you do not treat a lady like that!”
All of a sudden the chilly in the water made Josh’s tummy feel weird and made him pass out! Oh no, I almost forgot to tell you the the best part. When Josh passed out a boy named Jack took Josh's roll and when they got to the kissing scene Lily was so excited because she had a secret crush on Jack, she had a crush on him since she first laid eyes on him. When they were about to kiss Jack smelled Lily and vomited everywhere and everyone was laughing at them.

After that night Josh and Lily never bothered me again and they started to be nice to me. I still think until this day that it was the best day of my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!