Santa The Thief

It was a cold windy night on Christmas Eve. Jimmy was in his bed until he woke up from a noise coming from down stairs.
Jimmy said, “What the fruit loops!”
Jimmy went down stairs to see what it was. And he saw Santa stealing his toys.
“Ha, Ha, Ha! I’m stealing your toys because I’m not bothered making toys anymore! So I’m stealing other kid’s toys. Ha Ha Ha!!!”
So Santa flew out the window back to the North Pole.
Jimmy said, “I have to stop Santa and bring back Christmas. How am I going to get to the North Pole? Oh! I will take a bus.”
Two hours later Jimmy arrived in front of Santa’s castle. Jimmy wanted to get in but Elves were guarding the castle.
“How am I going to get in? Oh! I know I will distract them with snow balls.”
He threw a huge snowball at them. Then he sneaked past all of the Elves. Jimmy went in Santa’s workshop.
Santa yelled, “What are YOU doing here?”
“I came here to tell you that it is not good to steal toys from other kids,” replied Jimmy.
“But I’m done making toys! I’m not bothered anymore. The Elves are just too lazy,” complained Santa.
“I will help you make the toys,” said Jimmy.
“Ok,” said Santa.
And now every year from then on, Jimmy goes to the North Pole and helps Santa.
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!