Zombie Heaven

Zombie Heaven
By Lawson McCormack Carroll Public School
How It Happened
Thud! “OOOWWW!” said Jack. “AAALLHHM. What time is it?”
“Its 4:15am” said Siri on his iPhone.
“I’m hungry. “said Jack in a tired mood.
But when he opened the fridge…”Surprise! Happy birthday! I got you a birthday cake and this zombie movie!” yelled Tim, jumping out of the fridge.
“Thank you Tim I always wanted to watch this zombie movie. Now I’m going to watch this. “said Jack in a happy mood.
BOOM!
“Where free!” said zombie chicken.
2 Weeks Later
“DIE,DIE,DIE!” yelled Jack.
“There’s to many of them and they come out of nowhere.” yelled Tim.
“I’m running for my life!” yelled Jack.
A couple of minutes later
“OWW! I broke my leg!” yelled Jack. “There’s a safety house right there. Come on! Come on! Come on! And I’m dead.” yelled Jack.
The Dead World
“Where am I.” said Jack
“Welcome to the dead world.”
“The dead world who calls there world the dead world.” said Jack thinking to him self. “Now where is the government.
“You mean me.” Said the government.
“Is there a way back to the real world?” said Jack begging to the government.
“Yes there is. But no one has survived a test!” yelled the government.
“Can I do it!” yelled Jack.
“Fine. Here you are.”
“A belt. AGHHHHH!”
Zombie fight
“AGHHHHHH! Where am I!” yelled Jack.
“You must destroy all of my zombies then you fight me!” yelled zombie chicken.
“Ok.” said Jack.
Few minutes Later
BANG,BOOM,POW.
“I’ve destroyed all of your zombies now come and fight me!” yelled Jack.
“Very well! But there is only one way you can destroy me. One. You must find three blue power balls. Then you press the power button. Then we start fighting.”
5 Minutes Later
BANG,BOOM,POW.
“Now I have destroyed you!” yelled Jack. ON his orange slimy chest. “Now you must return me to the real world!” yelled Jack.
“Very well.” said zombie chicken in a sad mood.
PUFFF
The Ending
“What why is everything back together?” yelled Jack.
“All we had to do is take the movie out of the DVD player.” said Tim.
“So your saying that we have been killing them and risking our lives and we could of just take out the movie!” yelled Jack.
“Yes we could of.” said Tim.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!