Was It A Bad Way Or Not?



7:00 am on Monday morning the sun is shining. It was Isabella's first day of school and her Mum yells from the other room “Time to get up, darling”, Isabella moans and groans yelling back “i'm to tired” whilst pulling the blanket over her head “i have your toast and juice out here ready so come on get up” replies her mum, then Isabella then finally decided to wake and go out to the living room wiping sleep off her face and walking like a zombie. Whilst Isabella is eating breakfast her mum asks “are you excited] for your first day? you get to make some new friends” Isabella rudely replies “No!” “Isabella?” says her mum “Okay fine, yes Mum I am”. Isabella finishes her breakfast and nervously begins to get ready for her first day. Ready and packed, Isabella makes her way to the car, and awaits her arrival at Westfield High School. She says goodbye to her mum and heads to the senior section where she was shown on her interview day. Whilst walking, she feels intimidated by the pretty giggling blondes and the cool sporty jocks around her. It was a hard time for Isabella, she had to try and fit in but it was difficult. Everyone at Westfield High School had their own cliques and they knew their position in society Isabella however was still invisible and was finding it difficult to fit in. As she was walking down the air conditioned hallways of WFHS she was approached by a girl named Sophie. Sophie was gorgeous, kind, confident and everything a person could be so she asked Isabella “are you okay? You seemed lost” Isabella replied “Yeah i’m a bit lost it's my first day and I have no clue what I am doing”. From this day forward Sophie decided to show her around school introducing her to all her popular group of friends and they were all so welcoming they are now all friends with isabella.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!