Save Mine Or Theirs

Welcome to 2040! Where all ships are computer controlled,take care of your luggage and keep it in your force field for safe keeping.Don't have one? Contact our staff if needed one.Give X-Star XL a rate online!

There was a piercing squeal,it was Missy’s,Her real name is Emily but she is a spoilt brat and won't hesitate to get things her way.I ran through the crowd;people making way for me as this happens frequently.I try to comfort her but it’s no use.She’s too stubborn to listen,while clinging onto her luggage bag.I finally jerk it off and a discolored glimpse in my eye appears.Something's not right.Strange as you’d imagine ‘Missy’ is not a little annoying child,she is merely an adult ,a teenager still.I fix on my sports video camera onto my head so i get as much data to review later.I run off to the headed direction they were going and chase them.They decided to take the long and dangerous route where all the computers are.The computers in the control room are much more different than the ones in your dwelling,here they cost over twenty thousand and are almost non hack able the downside is that they are highly dangerous.I jump of the platform landing on the roof of the control room.A heavy wood block falls over onto the steel.BANG the steel makes a loud noise alerting them i'm close enough to attack.With enough common sense he runs away onto the wired fence where the making of the other boats are.

I give up ,angrily i kick another smaller wood block onto the steel and scream.I guess i might be turning into ‘Missy’ after-all.Heading back carefully i spot something wrong in the control room.One of the computers have been forced to shut down.It’s been hacked.Suddenly i run off to check the outer of the ship.It’s also leaking not fuel but a strange black liquid.The only instinct of mine is to run,run far way from this place or it’ll be blamed onto me

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!