Falling

Sitting there as debris floated around me, I thought about the earth and globalisation.
Climbing an escalator I didn’t imagine I’d do, Up and down, everyday; instead of receiving an education.
People, children, they all laughed at my work - they laughed at me: A long time it had taken to conduct that examination.
It all turned into an international discussion, All those courteous became embarrassed.
Without being harangue, nothing was attained - it was impossible. The world half demolished under fumigation.
The higher ones, the known ones sent out their own to espionage. Everything, everyone, became eccentric.
And the world lost its old emphasis – Which to gather, had taken as long a hereditary item to passed down altogether.
One day a Man, distinguishable from all, Came down to earth.
He cleared the human mess and became our lord.
The expenditure of evil decreased, at the time it ceased to exist.
But now,
Nothing of significance exists
An etiquette soul – [no]
A SOUL - is hardly one in a million

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!