Panda And Lion

Once upon a time there was a lion and a panda the lion’s name is Larry and the panda’s name is Patty. They were friends. They lived in trees. Their favourite colours are red and blue. The panda is a girl and the lion is a boy.
Then a dog came. His name is Dave. He is a boy. Dave was just walking down the street. Patty found a rainbow and a house. In that house there was food. Then it was raining. Patty has white and black on her. Dave is brown. Larry has red and orange on him. Then a cat came walking down the street. The cat’s name is Carry. The lion is 1 and the panda is 2 and the dog is 3 and the cat is 4.They were happy all the time.
“It is night time” said Patty so they went back to the house and went to sleep.

Then it was morning time. For the morning they went for a walk. When they were walking Larry got lost but
Patty, Dave and Carry were looking for Larry forever. So they went back to the house and then they saw footprints on the ground so they followed the footprints and then they found Larry. And they had a party. At the party there were cakes and tea. They played games and put music on all night. And when it was morning they didn’t get up because they had music on all night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!