Samurai Y The Golden Sword

“I’m Kazo the great so I declare that this valley is now mine. So leave.” Those were the last moments of me feeling like I was at home. Kazo the great is the only spirit no one stands up for. He is mean, fearless and most of all very, very dirty.
Mum and I left the next day to try find a new place to call home, but when I thought I found it, I was kidnapped and my mum was slaughtered to death, all I could do was watch. Now I can protect myself because I’m the last Samurai Y.
I became a Samurai Y by joining the Great Samurai Academy my teacher’s name was Master Sam. At the academy there are different ranks first you start at A then B to C. I’m ranked Y, the next rank is Z which is the highest. For me to get rank Z I must learn inner-peace, but it’s very hard to accomplish, I have to do something remarkable, so I thought of having a great battle with Kazo. Whoever wins get the valley.
I left at the crack of dawn and walked for over 3 hours, until I found a village. I walk in thinking everything was ok when suddenly a couple of bloodthirsty ruthless killing ninjas, that look very hungry, jump out. I was ready as ever to attack but when I saw that I was in the middle of the main street I remembered my master always said, ‘Beware of your surroundings if necessary retreat to an opening to spring your attack’. So I followed his word and ran as fast as I can till I found an opening. I quickly spun around to see that no one was there. They must have ran off in another direction, I thought.
I re-trace my steps till I saw an opened door with sword marks wedged in the walls. I walk in and look around, ‘Hello’ I say but no one answered, ‘Hello’ I say again nothing, I started walking to the door when I hear some mumbling ’help’ I can’t quit understand what it meant I follow the voice till I hear my name, so I started running, when I see three shadows. Two look very similar to the ninjas I saw but I can’t make out the other one.
I secretly follow them all around the village, when they stop and drop the person and start punching, hitting, kicking and stabbing the poor helpless figure. I walk closer, I step on a stick it makes a loud CRACK!! The two ninja looking figures run off as quickly as possible, I run to the person to see who it is and how they feel, but when I look down I see the most strongest and smartest man I know. Master Sam. His on the ground bleeding with broken arms and legs about to die. ‘How did this happen’ I asked but no reply.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!